Friday, June 10, 2011

Well, I know it's been a while...

Okay, so I know that it's rare that I update my blog but today seemed like a good day to post something. Life on the west coast of British Columbia has been amazing, great things are taking place here. One in particular is the warm spring air that is upon us. April and May were cold cloudy months and now with the warm weather that's slowly creeping up on us my heart is coming alive. Not gonna lie, I already miss snowboarding but summer is coming and that's something to be thankful for. Enjoy every season in life I guess... Oh and the Canucks are playing in game 5 tonight... Hopefully they can pull some magic out of their ass and bring the cup back to Canada. I will leave you guys with some heart warming photo's I've taken over the last few weeks...

IMG_2230

IMG_2272

IMG_2154

IMG_1972

IMG_2015

IMG_2049

IMG_2129

5 comments:

  1. Frickin Amazing! ... Good JOB!

    ps... how do you get your photos so dang big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Jenny, I just embed the large photo embed code from flickr... its pretty easy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias! I'll try to figure it out you da man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and these shots are legit! I really love the colors you are amazing benj

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks jenny, split toning, its all about split toning...

    ReplyDelete